MCD-980Y Hand-Held Infrared Thermal Imager
The Hand-Held Infrared Thermal Imager is used for predictive maintenance, infrared image and visible light image. And the image can be saved in SD card.
By connecting the SD card to the computer through the card reader, you can move the pictures on the SD card to the computer.
In addition to the above functions, it can also have audio recording and play.
Main advantages and features:
1. The accuracy of the measured target temperature error is ≤ 0.2 ℃;
2. real time test response <1S
Fast capture and accurate focus of objects within 3.3m
4.18 test objects can be selected at will
5. Real time capture and display the highest temperature point, lowest temperature point and center temperature point of single object and multi object
7. 6. The lens of the infrared thermal imager is equipped with a large enough field angle
8. It has the functions of recording, photographing, saving and connecting to PC through USB
9. 6400 Temperature measurement points
1:-20℃ to+150℃(-4°F to+302°F)
2: 0℃ to+350℃(+32°F to+662°F)
11. Storage 8G
12. Battery last 4h