BernadetteCompetitive products and nice service . Thank you John and Mr LV came to our company to help us resolve the problems for our customers .
DarkoWe asked contract prolongation today . Customers comments are great so far i plan to order more from MCD this year . WTMD door and Xray scanner works great .
Rechargeable Military Handheld Metal Detector 360º Weapon Scanner
portable metal detectors,
handheld security scanner
Best quality MCD-5900 Tactical THD Hand Held Metal Detector
1. 6F22-9V, Charger is optional accessory
2. High sensitivity with two lights indication
1. Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
2. Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
3. Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
4. Does not require adjustments.
5. Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
6. Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
7. Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
8. High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
9. Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
10. 9V battery (included) operation.
11. Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
12. Optional rechargeable battery kit.
13. The THD is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
2. Correctional Facilities
4. Public Buildings
5. Private Buildings
7. Special Events
8. Loss Prevention
9. Nuclear Facilities
10. Transportation Terminals
12. Corporate Security
13. Historical Landmarks
9v fold battery (6F22ND), with low power inditification. rechargeable charger is optional part
21 * 4.5 * 4.5 cm
Full compliance with electrical and electronic health and safety standards and GA detection